Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Postcard: Black Crag, icy wind

UP>> I'm cold where are my gloves what can I eat why do we have to do this it's too muddy dada carry me mama hold my hand slow down my feet hurt isn't there anything else to eat I have a runny nose my hood came off you're too fast my legs are tired sore aching when are we going to be there why can't we go hoooooome???

DOWN>> running laughing leaping flying skipping jumping tumbling falling giggling yelling: There's a dog! It licked my face! There's a waterfall! And another one! A kissing gate! Two ponies! One sniffed my hand! The river! The waterfall! The village! Chocolate!!!

Please can we do it again?

1 comment:

  1. Jealous, Jealous, Jealous! One of my favourite places, and not enough time if you spent all your life there to discover the beauty.
    See when you get home. Miss you all heaps.

    Love Jan (SYCBC)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...